£4,200.00 – £6,900.00
The Beauly offers a fantastic corner entry summerhouse with ample storage in the rear shed part.
The Beauly includes an internal partition that can be set to offer a split between the summerhouse and shed to your own preference. For example a 14′ long building can have the partition set to offer a 8′ long summerhouse with 6′ shed storage area or 10′ summerhouse and 4′ store etc.
Please note in the comment box below what you would like the internal partition to be set at.
Dimensions stated are length x width. I.E a 14′ x 10′ combi will measure 14′ long from summerhouse doors to back of shed x 10′ wide across the gable of the shed. The corner is then cut off at a 45 degree angle to allow a set of 1200mm wide French doors to be fitted.
All prices shown below include delivery and erection within 25 miles of our premises by our dedicated professionals.
For distances further than this please see delivery information shown below.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
The Beauly is stunning looking building capable of offering vast space for a summerhouse with the ability of ample storage in the shed part of the build. The hipped roof adds something unique to the build and is unrivalled in style and class. Our buildings are completely bespoke to suit your individual requirements as you can tell by the extensive list of options available for the Beauly.
In recent years we have seen a rise in the request for a combination building which can offer the functionality of storage with the aesthetic appeal of a summerhouse. We feel we have designed two brilliant models, the Glencoe and Beauly which tick all the boxes!
We are pleased to offer our Beauly range of Combi’s with some optional extras for online purchase. If you would like to discuss further bespoke options please get in touch via email.
Why buy from us?
- Delivered and erected by our team of dedicated professionals.
- Manufactured by experienced joiners in the North East of Scotland using the best materials available.
- 10 years anti-rot guarantee on treated framework.
- Supplied with exterior treated with one coat of Cuprinol Trade wood preserver in Acorn Brown. This acts as an excellent preserver until a permanent coating has been applied by customer, preferably within 6 month of erection.
- Other exterior finishes available on request which can offer up to 8 year re-coat times.
- Optional extra of insulating and lining the summerhouse interior with 60mm glass wool and 12mm tongue and groove redwood linings to offer a stunning looking interior. Shed interior can be insulated and lined with 60mm glass wool and 9mm plywood. Price on application.
- Electrical and plumbing options can be installed following erection of summerhouse by our team.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure treated framework gives peace of mind your timber building is built for longevity by protecting the structure against rot and decay.
- 16mm Tongue and groove Redwood weatherboard.
- Pressure treated 63mm x 38mm framework, joists and purlins.
- 19mm Tongue and groove Whitewood flooring.
- Laminated redwood doors manufactured in house.
- Heavy duty 38kg Green Mineral felt applied with felt adhesive.
- Redwood windows manufactured in house to requirements.
- Heavy duty pressure treated joists and Whitewood tongue and groove floor boards offer a sturdy floor “built to last!”
- 4mm toughened glass ensures you will have clear, unbroken daylight in your building with no chance of yellowing or dulling. Double glazing available above as an extra.
- Heavy duty 4″ brass butt hinges and Carlisle Brass ironmongery for long lasting door hardware.
- Double French doors opening outward offer access with larger items. Width of door opening either 1200mm or 1500mm dependant on size of summerhouse selected.
- Structural OSB roof covered with 38kg heavy duty green mineral felt.
- Attractive smooth planed weatherboard and facings ensure no ragged edges or splinters.
- The dimensions given refer to the most external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated. Please note: Internal floor area will be smaller than that of the dimensions shown. Exact sizes are available on request.
Our buildings are available for either collection, delivery only or delivery and erection. Prices above are inclusive of delivery and erection within a 25 mile radius of our premises. We currently deliver up to 50 miles for an additional £50 including VAT. Distances further than 50 miles to be priced on application.
Unsure how far we are from you? Please use our handy postcode checker to see what delivery bracket you lie within:
|Height (mm)||Ceiling height 2150mm|
|Width (m)||Relevant to specific size selected.|
|Depth (m)||Relevant to specific size selected.|
|Treated||Pressure treated framework|
|Glazing type||4mm Clear Toughened glass. (Option to upgrade to double glazing at additional cost)|
|Roof design||Hipped roof|
|Surface finish||Smooth planed|
|Cladding||16mm x 138mm Redwood weatherboard|
|Joists||63 x 38mm CLS|
|Purlins||63 x 38mm CLS .|
|Roof Cladding||9mm OSB|
|Roof finish||38 KG Green Mineral felt laid on felt adhesive.|
Need our team to build it for you?
We are able to offer a full construction service to lay the ground works required for your timber building. We can offer all types of bases including patio/slabs, gravel, concrete, decking and many more. As each project is unique these type of works will be required to be surveyed and quoted on an individual basis. We carry out the survey and offer the quote free of charge, so please feel free to get in touch for a no obligation quotation today!