£715.52 – £3,638.25
The Helmsdale offers an apex roof running the longest way of the building with doors entering on its longest side. This building is very similar to the Lybster but to gain ample head height this building is 1 board taller than our standard Lybster to allow the doors to fit underneath the roof.
Dimensions stated are width x depth. I.E a 12’x8′ shed will measure 12′ across the long side where the doors are x 8′ depth from front of doors to back side.
All prices shown below include delivery and erection within 25 miles of our premises by our dedicated professionals.
For distances further than this please see delivery information shown below.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
We believe that a good timber shed plays a vital role in keeping your belongings safe, dry and secure. We have spent many years perfecting our design of garden shed to ensure it is of the highest quality and able to withstand the Scottish elements!
Our timber buildings can be constructed to individual specifications. We can add any extras required, such as larger doors to enable access with lawn mowers, toughened glass or double glazing, internal partitions, shelving, roof overhangs, gutters etc. They really can be manufactured to suit all your requirements.
We are pleased to offer our Helmsdale range of sheds with some optional extras for online purchase. If you would like to discuss further bespoke options please get in touch via email.
Why buy from us?
- Delivered and erected by our team of dedicated professionals.
- Manufactured by experienced joiners in the North East of Scotland using the best materials available.
- 16mm Tongue and groove Redwood weatherboard.
- Pressure treated Tanalith 50mm x 50mm framework, joists and purlins.
- 19mm Tongue and groove Whitewood flooring.
- Strong, braced doors with lock and key.
- Heavy duty 38kg Green Mineral felt applied with felt adhesive.
- 2’x2′ (600x600mm) approx window as standard.
- 10 years anti-rot guarantee on Tanalith treated framework.
- Supplied with exterior treated with one coat of Cuprinol Trade wood preserver in Acorn Brown. This acts as an excellent preserver until a permanent coating has been applied by customer, preferably within 6 month of erection.
- Other exterior finishes available on request which can offer up to 8 year re-coat times.
- Optional extra of insulating and lining the interior with 60mm glass wool and 9mm exterior grade plywood to protect goods from excessive damp. Simply select this option from the drop down box above to match size of shed selected and add to basket.
Features and Benefits
The Helmsdale shed offers our customers a practical shed with door entry on the side of the build as opposed to the gable. The benefit of this is you can have the shed matching other buildings surrounding it but still have the doors entering where you need them to. Windows are offered at both sides of the door to keep it looking symmetrical.
- Pressure treated Tanalith framework gives peace of mind your timber building is built for longevity by protecting the structure against rot and decay.
- Heavy duty pressure treated Tanalith joists and Whitewood tongue and groove floor boards ensure you can store all types of items in the building without issue to the floor.
- 4mm Float glass as standard or toughened glass where required by regulation ensures you will have clear, unbroken daylight in your building with no chance of yellowing or dulling.
- Strong and sturdy 6″ Heavy Tee Galv hinges as standard with 9″ or 12″ being used on larger doors helps keep your belongings safe.
- Sturdy door braced with diagonal framework for added strength and security. Option to come hung on either side available in selection box above.
- Structural OSB roof covered with 38kg heavy duty green mineral felt.
- Attractive smooth planed weatherboard and facings ensure no ragged edges or slinters.
- The dimensions given refer to the most external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated. Please note: Internal floor area will be smaller than that of the dimensions shown. Exact sizes are available on request.
Our buildings are available for either collection, delivery only or delivery and erection. Prices above are inclusive of delivery and erection within a 25 mile radius of our premises. We currently deliver up to 50 miles for an additional £50 including VAT. Distances further than 50 miles to be priced on application.
Unsure how far we are from you? Please use our handy postcode checker to see what delivery bracket you lie within:
|Height (mm)||Eaves height 1940mm|
|Width (m)||Relevant to specific shed|
|Depth (m)||Relevant to specific shed|
|Treated||Pressure treated framework, Weatherboard untreated|
|Glazing type||4mm Clear float glass.|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Smooth planed|
|Framework||50x50mm Off saw green treated.|
|Cladding||16mm x 138mm Redwood weatherboard|
|Joists||50x50mm Off saw green treated.|
|Purlins||50x50mm Off saw green treated.|
|Roof Cladding||9mm OSB|
|Roof finish||38 KG Green Mineral felt laid on felt adhesive.|
Need our team to build it for you?
We are able to offer a full construction service to lay the ground works required for your timber building. We can offer all types of bases including patio/slabs, gravel, concrete, decking and many more. As each project is unique these type of works will be required to be surveyed and quoted on an individual basis. We carry out the survey and offer the quote free of charge, so please feel free to get in touch for a no obligation quotation today!