£2,656.50 – £4,966.50
The Pitlochry is the epitome of modern design. Proving to be ever more popular in contemporary gardens offering sleek straight lines and minimalistic appearance. The Pitlochry is complete with French doors centred in the middle, 2 opening windows either side of the doors and one opening window on the side. With the added option of a roof overhang you can create just the right look to suit your garden.
Dimensions stated are width x depth. I.E a 16′ x 10′ summerhouse will measure 16′ wide across the front x 10′ deep from front to back.
All prices shown below include delivery and erection within 25 miles of our premises by our dedicated professionals.
For distances further than this please see delivery information shown below.
The Pitlochry is continuing to become ever more popular with modern gardens. While the pent roof offers a simplistic look, the interior of the Pitlochry is a bright and spacious place to be. The design and build quality combined make this model the perfect investment for your garden.
We have been manufacturing our range of timber buildings in house for over 20 years and built up an excellent reputation thanks to our quality workmanship, customer satisfaction and extensive designs of bespoke buildings. Our range of summerhouses have proven to be extremely popular and can be specified to suit all requirements. All builds can be insulated and lined internally and can have electric and plumbing options installed by our dedicated team essentially offering an additional room onto your house for guests/office space/kids space etc. The list of options are endless!
We are pleased to offer our Pitlochry range of summerhouses with some optional extras for online purchase. If you would like to discuss further bespoke options please get in touch via email.
Why buy from us?
- Delivered and erected by our team of dedicated professionals.
- Manufactured by experienced joiners in the North East of Scotland using the best materials available.
- 10 years anti-rot guarantee on treated framework.
- Supplied with exterior treated with one coat of Cuprinol Trade wood preserver in Acorn Brown. This acts as an excellent preserver until a permanent coating has been applied by customer, preferably within 6 month of erection.
- Other exterior finishes available on request which can offer up to 8 year re-coat times.
- Optional extra of insulating and lining the interior with 60mm glass wool and 12mm tongue and groove redwood linings to offer a stunning looking interior. Simply select this option from the drop down box above to match size of summerhouse selected and add to basket.
- Electrical and plumbing options can be installed following erection of summerhouse by our team.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure treated framework gives peace of mind your timber building is built for longevity by protecting the structure against rot and decay.
- 16mm Tongue and groove Redwood weatherboard.
- Pressure treated 63mm x 38mm framework, joists and purlins.
- 19mm Tongue and groove Whitewood flooring.
- Laminated redwood doors manufactured in house.
- Heavy duty 38kg Green Mineral felt applied with felt adhesive.
- Redwood windows manufactured in house to requirements.
- Heavy duty pressure treated joists and Whitewood tongue and groove floor boards offer a sturdy floor “built to last!”
- 4mm toughened glass ensures you will have clear, unbroken daylight in your building with no chance of yellowing or dulling. Double glazing available above as an extra.
- Heavy duty 4″ brass butt hinges and Carlisle Brass ironmongery for long lasting door hardware.
- Double French doors opening outward offer access with larger items. Width of door opening either 1200mm or 1500mm dependant on size of summerhouse selected.
- Structural OSB roof covered with 38kg heavy duty green mineral felt.
- Attractive smooth planed weatherboard and facings ensure no ragged edges or splinters.
- The dimensions given refer to the most external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated. Please note: Internal floor area will be smaller than that of the dimensions shown. Exact sizes are available on request.
Our buildings are available for either collection, delivery only or delivery and erection. Prices above are inclusive of delivery and erection within a 25 mile radius of our premises. We currently deliver up to 50 miles for an additional £50 including VAT. Distances further than 50 miles to be priced on application.
Unsure how far we are from you? Please use our handy postcode checker to see what delivery bracket you lie within:
|Height (mm)||Interior lowest point 1950mm|
|Width (m)||Relevant to specific size|
|Depth (m)||Relevant to specific size|
|Treated||Pressure treated framework.|
|Glazing type||4mm Clear Toughened glass. (Option to upgrade to double glazing at additional cost)|
|Roof Design||Pent roof|
|Surface finish||Smooth planed|
|Cladding||16mm x 138mm Redwood weatherboard|
|Joists||63 x 38mm CLS|
|Purlins||63 x 38mm CLS|
|Roof Cladding||9mm OSB|
|Roof finish||38 KG Green Mineral felt laid on felt adhesive.|
Need our team to build it for you?
We are able to offer a full construction service to lay the ground works required for your timber building. We can offer all types of bases including patio/slabs, gravel, concrete, decking and many more. As each project is unique these type of works will be required to be surveyed and quoted on an individual basis. We carry out the survey and offer the quote free of charge, so please feel free to get in touch for a no obligation quotation today!